Sunset in Sam Mountain
Pay a visit at Chua Xu Lady Temple, Tay An pagoda, sunset on the top of Sam Mountain.
- At 8:00 AM: Pick you up from your hotel by Honda and transfer to Chua Xu Lady Temple and Tay An Pagoda. And, then take you up to the top of Sam mountain to enjoy fresh air, Vietnamese and Cambodians taking care for their rice fields at the border line, sunset
- Back to the hotel and the trip is finished
- Under 2 years: free of charge
- From 2 to 5 years old: 50% of adult's fare
- From 5 to 12 years: 75% of adult's fare
Cancellation will be charged as follows:
- More than 7 days prior to trip departure. No charge
- Within 7 days before arrival: 10% charge
- Within 5 days before arrival: 40% charge
- Within 3 days before arrival: 60% charge
- Within 48 hours before arrival: 100% charge
Final payment is due two days in advance of the tour.
These payments are due in our office, or to be submitted online three days prior to the departure date. If reservations are made less than two days prior to departure, payment in full is required at the time of booking. If final payments are not received on time, Mekong Tours may cancel the reservation and invoke the cancellation fee.
Except as otherwise agreed by Mekong Tours, the client's payment shall be executed by cash, credit card or traveller's cheques. Except for cash payment, a service charge may apply (3% of the card holder). In cases where credit facilities have been agreed with the client/agent, payment shall be executed by swift or telegraphic transfer to the appropriate Mekong Tours bank account. Any bank charges levied by the sending bank relating to transfers must be paid by the Mekong Tour Client/Agent.
Payment will be settled through our bank account at least two days before arrival.
Refund of Unused services
No Refunds or exchange can be made with respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transports or any other services which are included in the tour prices but not utilised by the tour member.
Voucher will be issued by Mekong Tours after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed. A service voucher will be sent by email/fax or snail mail to passenger.
Liability and Insurance
Mekong Tours is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by passengers. Passengers are required to have full travel insurance. Should this occur, will endeavor to substitute suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tour implies full agreement to above conditions by all parties involved.
All confirmations are generally confirmed by return fax or e-mail within two working days. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.